Kase Skyeye Magnetic Entry Level Kit starts with the UV filter, which screws directly into the front threads on your lens and can double as both an adapter ring for the magnetic filters and a protective filter for your lens. It made from high quality optical glass and mounted in an lightweight aluminum alloy frame. Once the UV filter is attached the magnetic Circular Polarizer or magnetic ND64 6-Stop ND Filter can be added without the need to screw the the filter into any threads, making for easy addition or removal of either filter. The Circular Polarizer can rotate freely when attached to the UV filter, allowing you to increase or decrease the polarization, and multiple magnetic filters can be stacked together.
- Magnetic MCUV filter - Can always installed in front of the lens as the protector . The glass is HD which do not reduce the image quality.
- Magnetic CPL Filter - Reduce the reflection on the non-metal surface. Enhance the color of sky , leaves , water surface.
- Magnetic ND Filter - With minimal colour cast, you will be able to capture true colour of the nature, and great sharpness due to the high quality optical glass.
- Magnetic Front Cap - Protects Front Filter Surfaces
- Fits Lenses with 77mm Filter Threads
- Shock Resistant
- Water & dirt repullent
- Scratch resistant
- Space saving