Packing maximal power in a portable, aircraft-safe form factor, the Moman Power 99 Lithium-Ion Battery from COLBOR can charge a 100W light for up to 1.5 hours through its V-mount plate or two D-Tap interfaces. The battery's 200W, 15A maximum output is enough to power monitors, cameras, lights, and other equipment. Two additional USB outputs charge portable electronic devices at a maximum of 10W with a current rating of 2.1A.
A built-in battery management system regulates discharge and current while preventing overcharging and overheating. The battery, which is rated for more than 3000 recharge cycles, has an LED indicator panel for monitoring the remaining charge.
For: CL60/ CL60M/ CL60R/ CL100/ CL100-M compatible with VM2
- 99Wh, 6875mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
- Powers a 100W Light for 1.5 Hours
- V-Mount, Two D-Taps Output 200W at 15A
- Two USB Outputs for Charging Electronics
- Rated for More Than 3000 Recharge Cycles
- Portable, Handheld Form Factor
- Safe for Aircraft Carry-On