BOYA BY-GM18CB condenser microphone is an ideal choice for lectures, conferences and meetings. With excellent cardioid polar pattern, the microphone can clearly capture the voice in front of the mic to provide clear and intelligible speech reproduction for lectures, video conferences, meetings and more.
Desktop condenser microphone designed for lectures, video conferences, meeting, etc.
With excellent cardioid polar pattern, the microphone can clearly capture the voice in front of the mic.
Flexible dual-section soft metal tube enables you to precisely position the capsule in front of the speaker for optimal sound.
ON/OFF status is clearly indicated by the LED ring below the mic capsule, which let you know the working status at any time.
The microphone can be powered by 2 * AAA batteries or XLR-48V phantom power(both are not included). with foam windscreen to eliminate noise effectively.
- Material: ABS + PC
- Acoustic Principle: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-16kHz
- Sensitivity: -35dB +/-2dB(0dB=1V/Pa at 1KHz)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 78dB
- Output Connector: XLR connector
- Power Requirement: AAA battery * 2/ 48V phantom power(not included)
- Maximum SPL: 110dB SPL
- Microphone Size: 49 * 2cm/ 19.9 * 0.8in
- Microphone Base Size: 14.1 * 11.6 * 4.1cm/ 5.5 * 4.5 * 1.6in
- Item Weight: 597g/ 21oz